- Sold Out
42cm raw steel helmet stand
Helmet display stand. Base is 15cmx15cm, 4mm thick raw steel, approximatively 700g, protected by one coat of special steel oil. Rod is 9mm blackened and oiled aluminium for a matching raw look. Top support is 50mm PVC.
Included in the stand kit:
- 15cm square base (approx 6") 4mm thick raw steel. Oiled.
- 42cm long rod (approx 16"1/2) 9mm diameter aluminium. Threaded on both end for M4 screws. Blackened and oiled.
- 50mm diameter PVC top support
- 2x 12mm steel screws. Class 9.8 steel for maximum strength.
- 4x square 1mm thick felt protections. Your choice to apply them or not to the base for a slightly floating look or a completely flush look on a shelf.
I encourage you to check first with a ruler what size would work best for your helmets.
This size is for extra high helmets or if you are looking for elongated museum like displays. As seen in the example photo, even a Vader helmet is a hit high on this size. Foam or other spacers can also be added by you for extra softness or height.
31cm length available on another listing as well a 3 sizes of rod extentions: 3cm, 6cm and 12cm. Pretty much everything is possible when combining those with the two base length :-)