- Sold Out
DS aluminium camera kit
Assembly kit for the detention center cameras, idealized version with a 4mm thick aluminium plate. You just need to get 6 viewers, paint and put everything together!
The kits have been created after a careful study of the movie stills as well as photos of real found parts. A precise 3D model was then created to determine the most exact possible measurements.
A lot of cool small details never seen before are included in the kits!
What is included in the kit :
- 4mm aluminium plate (plate is drilled and threaded in M4 for 100x100mm VESA mounts. the mounts holes are a bit offseted to the top of the plate as seen in the movie. Warning, if your mount has more than 2cm of material above the holes, it will be visible above the plate)
- two already assembled aluminium antennas, no assembly or glue required here except for the thin antenna
- 2 stainless steel M5 screws to attach the antennas to the plates
- 24 screws to attach the viewers
- 12 red stickers (16mm)
- 14 white stickers (13mm)
- a piece of blue painter tape to match some of the screenused cameras
- 6 gloss black cardboard backed rectangles to put inside the viewers and darken the lenses
- small template to position the holes on the viewers
- 24 plastic spacers if you want to attach the viewers without filing the bottoms.
- 2 thick rubber spacers for the antennas if you choose to use the plastic spacers for the viewers.
An assembly guide can be found on the RPF message board here: