- Sold Out
ZF-1 metal upgrade kit
Aluminium and brass upgrade kit for Jake Eaton's ZF-1, make your already super green ZF-1 crystal green!
The best description for those kits are the photos themselves, but here is my best try at listing the parts in the most descriptive way I can:
- Brass clippard MJV-3 top block found parts for the flame thrower.
- Replica clippard MPA-3 brass center tube and 15002 L fitting at the bottom, as those are now more difficult and expensive to find. Accurate 10-32 bolt to secure parts together
- Ice cube nozzle (blue)
- Rocket tube with slots for the wings (wings themselves are found in Jake's kit directly)
- 2 turned maglite tips
- 2 real blue solitaire maglites (fonctional but battery not included)
- Butane torch holder rod (with orientable brass end)
- Yellow button base ring
- Red button base ring
- 2 rocket vents mounting rings
- Flame thrower with 3/8 mouting screw (aluminum body and brass tip)
- Butane torch rectangle holder with M3 lateral locking screw (blue)
- Rocket holder with two long M3 screws and 1 M3 nut (blue) (attaching to the top of the butane torch rectangle)
- Large rectangle support for both maglites with two M3 set screws to lock the maglites
- set of 4 lateral rail knobs with their screws
most of those parts are drop in replacements for Jake's parts, using the screws from his kit. when additional screws were needed, I included them. the yellow and red button bases might require to be slightly adjusted to the size of the frame hole or vice/versa and possibly glued.
assembly help can be found here: