- Sold Out
Partial ZF-1 metal upgrade kit
Aluminium and brass upgrade kit for Jake Eaton's ZF-1, make your already super green ZF-1 crystal green!
The best description for those kits are the photos themselves, but here is my best try at listing the parts in the most descriptive way I can:
- Clippard MJV-3 found parts for the flame thrower
- Ice cube nozzle (blue)
- Rocket tube with slots for the wings (wings themselves are found in Jake's kit directly)
- Butane torch holder rod (with orientable brass end)
- Flame thrower with 3/8 mouting screw (aluminum body and brass tip)
- Butane torch rectangle holder with M3 lateral locking screw (blue)
- Rocket holder with two long M3 screws and 1 M3 nut (blue) (attaching to the top of the butane torch rectangle)
- Large rectangle support for both maglites with two M3 set screws to lock the maglites
most of those parts are drop in replacements for Jake's parts, using the screws from his kit. when additional screws were needed, I included them.
assembly help can be found here: